CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I...will...post...

I can't believe it has taken me this long to get another post on our blog! Later on, this post will be deleted...I just wanted to let those that actually follow our blog know that I will be updating the blog bit by bit and all the way back from April so it may get confusing. I will also try and keep up to date on current events for our family, as well. I found my little camera's battery charger finally so I got pictures off of it. No luck on finding my nice camera's charger, but I did get those pictures, too. So finally, we're coming back! Aren't you excited?

11 comments:

Swan Family said...

You better get with it girl!!!! I've been going to your blog everyday to see if you've posted! hehehe How are ya?

Kristi said...

Yay Allison!:))))))

Deanna said...

Whoop!!!!!! lol

Janine said...

I had to look twice when your blog title didn't say Chopped! I'm looking forward to reading :)

Church Fam said...

I love seeing your cute fam. So keep the post coming. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Cat said...

I also did a double take. Hooray for blog updates!

Steph said...

I thought you nicked your brain when you chopped your hair. Good to hear you are still alive and kickin'! ;)
Steph

Steph Thomas said...

YEAH!! That is super exciting. Though we are in the same ward I rarely get to keep up with you so I love reading your blog.

Ixchelle said...

hey torres family! Your kids are adorable.

robyncreates said...

Wahoo!

Lori said...

Yay!